Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Going Home for a Visit Soon.....

I am looking forward to seeing my babies again. My babies are pretty big now, Michael 38, my sweet Jamie 36 and Tim 35. It is different having grown children, only in that they now have everything grown children should have families, houses, cars and etc. They basically do not need me to give them those needs. Nor do I have to provide them with a meal three times a day or clean clothes or run a bath or get them to school as when they where children.... But when I am with them, we reconnect emotionally and spiritually. When I open my arms wide and they recieve my hugs, I once again smell them, feel them and love them openly.... Again as I have done all of their life and most of mine.
It is because this of the deep love I have for my family, I can only believe this how we all will be received when we finally get to heaven. God will have His arms opened wide for me to bury my face in His neck. To drink deeply in the aroma of His body. The peaceful feeling of being in a safe place where there is nothing to fear.....Free from worries..... Loving Him openly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home